Access, or read speed?
I can quite believe DVD-like access times, but given the data density, I'd expect read/write speeds to be much, much higher.
Had a quick shufty on the Storex site and couldn't see any hard figures - so presumably they are talking theoretically - that is, they have made this on a 10mm^2 sheet, and have scaled it up to the size of CD shaped disc.
Paris, as we don't know enough, arf.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan