Access, or read speed?
I can quite believe DVD-like access times, but given the data density, I'd expect read/write speeds to be much, much higher.
Had a quick shufty on the Storex site and couldn't see any hard figures - so presumably they are talking theoretically - that is, they have made this on a 10mm^2 sheet, and have scaled it up to the size of CD shaped disc.
Paris, as we don't know enough, arf.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why