Access, or read speed?
I can quite believe DVD-like access times, but given the data density, I'd expect read/write speeds to be much, much higher.
Had a quick shufty on the Storex site and couldn't see any hard figures - so presumably they are talking theoretically - that is, they have made this on a 10mm^2 sheet, and have scaled it up to the size of CD shaped disc.
Paris, as we don't know enough, arf.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad