those MBA guys seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time studying and quantizing Internet pr0n. Good to know they still have the proper priorities on Internet usage. None of that "the Internet is for research and connecting with friends and family" stuff from them, oh no.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat