No microphone ?
Then how can you be sure that the program is not just arbitrarily putting nothing in the recording since it doesn't detect any input ?
I don't mean to say there isn't any, I mean to say that the engineers that devised the program probably included some threshold barrier under which the decision is to simply record "nothing".
So you don't see any ENF variation because the program decided to write "nothing" instead of writing the actual nothing it was getting.
Get it ?
Or do I not get it ?
I'm confused now.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update