No microphone ?
Then how can you be sure that the program is not just arbitrarily putting nothing in the recording since it doesn't detect any input ?
I don't mean to say there isn't any, I mean to say that the engineers that devised the program probably included some threshold barrier under which the decision is to simply record "nothing".
So you don't see any ENF variation because the program decided to write "nothing" instead of writing the actual nothing it was getting.
Get it ?
Or do I not get it ?
I'm confused now.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE