No microphone ?
Then how can you be sure that the program is not just arbitrarily putting nothing in the recording since it doesn't detect any input ?
I don't mean to say there isn't any, I mean to say that the engineers that devised the program probably included some threshold barrier under which the decision is to simply record "nothing".
So you don't see any ENF variation because the program decided to write "nothing" instead of writing the actual nothing it was getting.
Get it ?
Or do I not get it ?
I'm confused now.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call