Entirely agree . . .
. . . except this is the civil service, which has never brought a project in on time or on budget or with the scope even close to what was originally promised.
They have also never made savings.
So, tell me again why they get paid close on double the major private sector IT directors (n.b. thats IT directors not in the IT industry, which would be comparing like for like).
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun