Problems with all of the above... no standards!
In order for a record to be understandable by all computer systems you need one standard.
Google for one does NOT reach NHS security standards which is why the NHS uses NHSMail and not GMail.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market