Problems with all of the above... no standards!
In order for a record to be understandable by all computer systems you need one standard.
Google for one does NOT reach NHS security standards which is why the NHS uses NHSMail and not GMail.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?