I wouldn't exactly call any space launch system reliable:
131 missions with 2 total losses
14 people killed
Most recent death in 2003
105 missions with 1 total loss, 1 life support fuckup leading to death of crew (capsule re-entered and landed normally)
4 people killed
Most recent death in 1971
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests