I wouldn't exactly call any space launch system reliable:
131 missions with 2 total losses
14 people killed
Most recent death in 2003
105 missions with 1 total loss, 1 life support fuckup leading to death of crew (capsule re-entered and landed normally)
4 people killed
Most recent death in 1971
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix