A nightly back-up for a home/small business user, such as myself, is so easy with a stand alone version of Outlook - just copy the .pst files to the servers and back up folders.
Of course I could always have an Exchange server in house but that's overkill and it's going to need all sort of back-end servers running domains. And that's a bitch to back-up for a one man band trying to concentrate on doing real stuff.
The .pst file is an excellent format and even if my files are about four gig in size the thing still backs up each day
Outlook Express? If that is ever an answer then it must be a bloody stupid question.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE