"It’s designed for fun without having to worry about breaking it."
Not worry about breaking an 80 quid camera? What gold plated gravy train are you riding? Can I get a job with the reg as a writer, I'd do it for half the money and (it sounds like) I'd still be getting loads.
Check out the keyfob cameras on eBay, which are about a tenner and sounds like they get better resolution and performance and are not that much bigger, if at all.
Those, I wouldn't mind so much breaking.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED