"It’s designed for fun without having to worry about breaking it."
Not worry about breaking an 80 quid camera? What gold plated gravy train are you riding? Can I get a job with the reg as a writer, I'd do it for half the money and (it sounds like) I'd still be getting loads.
Check out the keyfob cameras on eBay, which are about a tenner and sounds like they get better resolution and performance and are not that much bigger, if at all.
Those, I wouldn't mind so much breaking.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops