"It’s designed for fun without having to worry about breaking it."
Not worry about breaking an 80 quid camera? What gold plated gravy train are you riding? Can I get a job with the reg as a writer, I'd do it for half the money and (it sounds like) I'd still be getting loads.
Check out the keyfob cameras on eBay, which are about a tenner and sounds like they get better resolution and performance and are not that much bigger, if at all.
Those, I wouldn't mind so much breaking.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!