The PST files are files nominally held on a local machine for mail storage. People should not get confused about Outlook linking to Exchange and interoperability.
The opening of the local filestore will be very very useful, and it is a step forward in interoperability, but only on the local machine store in the main. There are a few instances where you use PST files on the server side, but the main chunk is local machine stores.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging