I agree with quartzie!
The security weaknesses of the ARPANET were presumably believed to be theoretical at the time, now look at the mess we're in! System designers need to be forward thinking and they need to take care of these issues now, before it's too late.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun