I agree with quartzie!
The security weaknesses of the ARPANET were presumably believed to be theoretical at the time, now look at the mess we're in! System designers need to be forward thinking and they need to take care of these issues now, before it's too late.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less