F*ck you, thunders disgruntled fanboi Apple user

Well

There's a Linux penguin, a fanboi, and a Windows luser in a plane, and the pilot says, we're carrying too much weight, one of you has got to go, and the fanboi says, well, I can't jump because...

I don't have a parachute. iChute was not approved because it was created using a third party interface as c# strings where not strong enough. Anyway there are always far more apps on Windows the luser must have something he can use.

The luser says I can't jump because although there are a lot of app, iChute was not released so we have nothing to copy. I will be able to jump in another 5 years when Windows 8 has it built right into the OS but I prefer to wait another year or so until SP2 comes out.

The penguin sees that a parachute is required but that current a parachute does not exist. Using freely available tools he creates his own. He (or she) then offers them free to everyone else. The pilot takes one as he can recognise a good thing when he sees it. after all if the plane was OK a few minutes ago but now will not support all of them there is a good chance it's not going to make it.

The fanboi doesn't like the look of t as it is not officially endorsed and is sure that his Steviness will not let him down.

The luser doesn't take one as he is sure that if he doesn't have to pay for it, it must be a trick. After all they are going to die here who in their right mind would not extort him for all he was worth.

The Penguin and the Pilot jump and although the parachute is a bit crap at first, by the time they reach the ground many modifications have been added by many other Penguins and their lives are saved (as are the lives of other Pilots and Penguins in later Planes-too-heavy jokes).

The fanboi and the luser plummet to their deaths with their eyes closed and their fingers in their ears shouting 'Ha ha, stupid Penguin trusts his life to home made crap. Our superiors told us everything will be OK if just do as we are told, they will never lets us down.'

Back to the forum

Forums