He took a year before battering one of them. One. Year. Compare that to the lazy so-and-so at Heathrow who took one reference to her chest as the get-out she was looking for to lead a life of sloth.
OK, so her breasts would be in greater evidence than his penis, even without a perv-scanner, but I'm sure a lifetime of chest-directed attention would have greater effect than a single comment from a co-pervert; hence my opinion of her laziness.
A year of todger jokes is another story. I'm not condoning his actions, just drawing a comparison. Pick on someone for a year about something that may already weigh heavily on their mind, and I'm sure they'll eventually crack.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month