A company that 'fesses up, then offers wedge for the inconvenience?
Well, in spite of the detractors, is this a first?
McCafee's gone up in my esteem. Honourable, which for a company on the other side of the Pond (I'm on the East bit), must be worthy of a mention in the BOFH's latest maulings.
Nice, Folks. Nice. 10/10. Gets a vote from me.
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?