Shocked that you didn't bother to mention http://ninite.com/
You can install most of these apps, in one single go, without the fear of missing "install Yahoo Toolbar?" prompts...
I would also question why any sane person that's locked into Itunes would want that horrid crap when something like MediaMonkey is SO much better...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action