Higher Resolution you say?
So in one corner you have a high resolution (or at least higher), .....
In the other you have an iPad with a longer batter life.
Last time I looked 99% of netbooks sold had a 1024 x 600 display and the iPad has 1024x 768
Either way I won't buy either until iPad has a USB port or "cheap" netbooks come with at least 1024x768 displays
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...