iphone - ipad
The iphone is priced competitively for it's market when it is part of a phone plan. The iphone can also act as an ipod replacement. But between the ipad and an android pad, a consumer may see a $100-$200 difference in price up front.
My prediction? Apple will do well, but not dominate this segment.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad