iphone - ipad
The iphone is priced competitively for it's market when it is part of a phone plan. The iphone can also act as an ipod replacement. But between the ipad and an android pad, a consumer may see a $100-$200 difference in price up front.
My prediction? Apple will do well, but not dominate this segment.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes