Apple needs lots of Muppets to buy the iPad so that they will all go on to buy the stupid, single function "Apps" in the App store, that's where they will make the money with this business model.
Also, what's he on about when referring to "the netbook", what? Is there only one Netbook available?
Saying "the iPad" works because it's a single product, saying "the netbook" just shows what level of idiot they are aiming at.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip