It could be turned in to a weapon.
Dealing in widgets? Got a tough competitor to take down? Get a botnet herder to push adverts for your competitor and sit back and laugh while the government take your competition to pieces. Simples! *squeak*
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't