SPAM filters must NOT bounce SPAM!
As every bl**dy SPAM message has faked sender info, it just means some poor schmuck somewhere gets bombed with hundreds or thousands of messages.
(You REALLY don't want that to happen to you... )
I make it a matter of fact to contact every business I come across who does this, and explain in no uncertain terms how bad their practice is.
(We get a few now and then... more than a few, sometimes, too... )
If the bouncer at least included the complete header of the message it received, then it might be worth looking at by someone with more than two braincells, but...
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE