Not my experience
Spam in my inbox was down by at least half since the beginning of this year. It shot back up to early 2009 levels this weekend, though.
In any case, even if takedowns only have a temporary effect, I'm still all for them. It's not because crooks are hard to fight that you shouldn't fight them.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'