Gmail outages, App Engine outages, Checkout outages, Sync outages, YouTube outages. The list goes on and on and on.
Consider then that Google want us all to believe that we can all use their Chrome OS safe in the knowledge our personal and business data is safe in their hands and that they will help drive down costs, increase efficiency and thus boost our revenue. Laugh? I nearly died!
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe