Gmail outages, App Engine outages, Checkout outages, Sync outages, YouTube outages. The list goes on and on and on.
Consider then that Google want us all to believe that we can all use their Chrome OS safe in the knowledge our personal and business data is safe in their hands and that they will help drive down costs, increase efficiency and thus boost our revenue. Laugh? I nearly died!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play