As someone once said
"Politics is not about who does it, but who you get to do it *to* you."*
* I think it was Richard Condon in the Manchurian Candidate, which is actually a lot more of a political satire (with some paedophilic incestuous undercurrents) than a thriller.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE