leters and numbers
I doubt it would work in the real world....
all the old bill would have to do is ask if you knew if the picture or drawing was derived from a photograph or not...
then along with a statement to the court along the lines of "in the line of our investigations, we have never uncovered a photograph that has a suitable number of points of reference consistent with the image in question, we therefore decided that this image was an offence under Section 62 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009"
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops