leters and numbers
I doubt it would work in the real world....
all the old bill would have to do is ask if you knew if the picture or drawing was derived from a photograph or not...
then along with a statement to the court along the lines of "in the line of our investigations, we have never uncovered a photograph that has a suitable number of points of reference consistent with the image in question, we therefore decided that this image was an offence under Section 62 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009"
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps