leters and numbers
I doubt it would work in the real world....
all the old bill would have to do is ask if you knew if the picture or drawing was derived from a photograph or not...
then along with a statement to the court along the lines of "in the line of our investigations, we have never uncovered a photograph that has a suitable number of points of reference consistent with the image in question, we therefore decided that this image was an offence under Section 62 of the Coroners and Justice Act 2009"
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs