No SD card slot
Slightly concave back, that makes it spin on a flat surface when you type
High-gloss screen (seriously, what is with wanting a device that reflects more light than it transmits?)
Hardly any storage space, unless you get the uber-expensive model
No apps that are not blessed by the Holy App Store
No Flash (okay, so that could be a blessing in disguise, but still.. try playing a Flash game with no Flash)
...there are many things I could call the ipad. "Magical" or "revolutionary" is not any of them. Christ, even a self-confessed Mactard friend of mine refers to it as the "ipap". Why didn't you just put OS X on it and stop with the bloody vendor-lock already? Even this toy-unix-fanboi would have been semi-interested then.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging