Disgusting behaviour from The Reg. First we have to put up with flashing adverts all over the site, distracting us from the important business of speaking our branes, and now this. A disgraceful two-tier system that punishes the poor while placing yet more power in the hands of the rich.
All this simply to allow overpaid Reg hacks to keep their personal flight machines filled with increasingly expensive fuel.
And on top of all this, where's the Platinum subscription that enables even richer commentards to vent their spleen at Orlowski, eh?
Once more El Rag (sic) has dropped the ball.
If I had a subscription, you could consider it cancelled.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat