What the hell happened to that bus!? It looks like the driver lost control and perhaps ploughed through some pedestrians! Fill us in Dave! ;-)
I'm loving your gutsy filming of those ladies doing the exercises, i'd feel like a perv! You then subtly turn to film an old man who clearly objected to being filmed but was too British to speak up about you following him round, I'm not sure I'd be so gutsy! Old folk like that probably wont be as gentlemanly as to not give you a thump for it!
About the camera, kinda washed out imagery (video only?) all round. Perhaps it prefers sunny days. I think my iPhone 3Gs video would look better in the same daylight scenarios, albeit not capable of 720p or being any good after dark.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant