What the hell happened to that bus!? It looks like the driver lost control and perhaps ploughed through some pedestrians! Fill us in Dave! ;-)
I'm loving your gutsy filming of those ladies doing the exercises, i'd feel like a perv! You then subtly turn to film an old man who clearly objected to being filmed but was too British to speak up about you following him round, I'm not sure I'd be so gutsy! Old folk like that probably wont be as gentlemanly as to not give you a thump for it!
About the camera, kinda washed out imagery (video only?) all round. Perhaps it prefers sunny days. I think my iPhone 3Gs video would look better in the same daylight scenarios, albeit not capable of 720p or being any good after dark.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes