Save your brain, switch almost anything other than Arial!
Arial's biggest problem is that it is clear and legible and you don't notice the flaws unless it's huge. I find Arial's G, R and r glyphs quite painful to look at.
Though I do wish there weren't so many minor variations on Futura.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers