Save your brain, switch almost anything other than Arial!
Arial's biggest problem is that it is clear and legible and you don't notice the flaws unless it's huge. I find Arial's G, R and r glyphs quite painful to look at.
Though I do wish there weren't so many minor variations on Futura.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS