let me see. I'd like android to sync to my BMW 530 and my ford galaxy. I'd also like the battery to last longer than one day without it being off all the time. Be able to plug it into my PC and act as a memory stick without faffing about clicking here there and everywhere just to get pictures and music off. Plug into my netbook to tether without arsing about with a rooted app.
All of which possible on my omnia but not on my lg touch max (eve)
That being said, this winmo/phone 7 looks like a stoooopid idea. It takes all the good bits of 6.5 and throws them away. Great move, i'll ignore it.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging