You did not tell us how Itanic could help to make the Robo-Mole work !
I am sure you are sceptical about it because it is controlled by a SPARC CPU, right ?
GO Itanium, GO, we are desparate for your massive 1.7 GHz !!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network