You did not tell us how Itanic could help to make the Robo-Mole work !
I am sure you are sceptical about it because it is controlled by a SPARC CPU, right ?
GO Itanium, GO, we are desparate for your massive 1.7 GHz !!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'