The bigger question (missed in this article) is why on earth 5Live is still around. Given that its costs are an order of magnitude more than any of the at-risk stations, *and* that everything it provides can already be found on TV, *and* that its numbers are not that different from any of the music stations threatened with the axe, it seems difficult to justify its existence.
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON