The bigger question (missed in this article) is why on earth 5Live is still around. Given that its costs are an order of magnitude more than any of the at-risk stations, *and* that everything it provides can already be found on TV, *and* that its numbers are not that different from any of the music stations threatened with the axe, it seems difficult to justify its existence.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes