"- Transparent PNGs are encoded in JPG with an alpha channel to further optimise size."
This is not good practice, as transcoding from one lossy compressed format to another degrades quality.
This is a mere hack that encourages bad planning and sloppy design.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland