Turns out the New Scientist has something to say:
"...we can calculate that 1 UK = 8 Belgiums. Owing to an oversight, Wales isn't mentioned. Other sources for the value of Wales put it at almost exactly a Burma and a touch under an El Salvador. However, a Wales is bigger than a Slovenia."
Know thyself --- if you need help, call the CIA.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging