Made of arsewater
I don't want multitasking to any greater extent than playing music while browsing.
I do want a decent OS but I suspect that's actually what has been provided.
I don't need to be able to touch type on it and don't want flash, java, a camera or more storage.
I can afford one and as a grown up I don't feel the need to be embarrassed myself by the name a company chooses for its product.
I don't claim my requirements to be those of every other potential purchaser of the thing, that'd just make me look like a spoiled, stupid berk but for me it looks like something that'd get some use around the house.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers