O2 not all its cracked up to Be
I went with O2 as they where the only LLU provicer in my local exchange and we new that the max we could get from BT was 2Mbps.
It started well but the outages, router drops and gneral speed variance in recent months has been appalling.
Gaming pings leap around all over the place and voip chop makes me sound like Davros on speed!
02 customer service have been fast and efficient and have even admitted that the core network is rubbish but thats no help.
And the router they supply is pants, as I have been typing this its just re booted itself for no apparent reason!
Paris, looks good until you take it home!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire