...every single time I'm confronted by use of reCAPTCHA, I can quickly identify the word the computer didn't catch. And instead of putting the proper answer, I've always ended up putting in something like "buttpirate," "kiddydiddler," or "smegma." I always get a good chuckle when I imagine that my contributions will someday go into a good ol' fashioned cook book.
Buttpirate Kiddydiddler cookies:
1 tablespoon smegma oil
1 (18.25 ounce) package anal-lube
1/2 cup semisweet Deadbaby
Mines the one with a book that was checked by a real editor...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging