> sexual activity outside of a marital relationship is likely to have harmful psychological consequences.
Which mean that those setting the policy are jealous that "kids today" are having a better time than they had, and that they're not going to stand for it. Kids today should be made to suffer just like... and so on.
Hey if "kids today" can managed to have a better time than I managed then good luck them, perhaps there is some progress in the world.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...