My password is very secure
It's "mickeydonaldgoofyplutoheweydeweylouieminnielondonmammamia" It said in the book that a secure poassword has at least seven characters, a capital and a memorable number.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month