re Matt Bryant
You realize of course, that Intels onboard graphics penetration is why PC gamming is floundering. I hardly call GMA950 a product. It is the worst grphics card, reinforcing the point that they have zero ability to develop graphics cards. Of course leveraging their monopoly in CPUs is helping their IGP sales. However, I'm not sure you can call shafting someone with your CPU monopoly a product.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging