Not sure about this
"Not even PayPal support can tell the difference between a legitimate PayPal email and a phishing attack,"
Surely the embedded link that points to paypal.com.ddsrv.cz gives the game away,
Why don't Paypal and banks etc. sign their emails with pgp?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun