"...security firms have a duty to maintain protection against older threats for just this kind of eventuality."
What about OS manufacturers producing software which can't be hacked to within an inch of its life by a 12-year old with a few scripts and "PCs for dummies"?
It's MS who should be getting strung up for this - they've have 13 years to sort their security.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging