My answer to "But Jesus came back from the DEAD!"
Nah. Was sleight of hand, probably cooked up between Pilote & the Essenes.
Read your Gospels for content, it's all in there ... Jesus was imprisoned with Barabbas (which is Aramaic "Bar" means "Son of", "Abba" means "Father") ... in other words, Pilote would have asked BOTH men "are you the son of the father?" Now, remember, Pilote didn't want to kill Jesus, he wanted to kill Barabbas. The Essenes, known for causing mini-riots, started yelling "crucify him" for the OTHER guy ... in other words, it was the other guy who died on the cross. Mary of Magdala arrived while they were in the process of removing the body and substituting it for the very alive Jesus (why else would he have been walking TOWARDS the tomb?). The marks on hands & feet and side are easy enough to manufacture, thus completing the illusion.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging