@ratsac11 - nVidia hardware
"Linux will only win when.... Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box."
nVidia refuse to release details of how to talk to their hardware. How are you supposed to develop a driver for it? The OpenBSD people have been trying for years to get info from nVidia without any success.
It's an utterly stupid attitude from a hardware manufacturer - "we would like to sell you our hardware but we're not going to tell you how to use it".
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM