I hope they manage to sort out some instructions for installing the UNR from a flash drive - now that they have done away with .img files in favour of .iso (seems a little retarded for UNR - seeing as how they don't have CD drives).
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...