"Given its stability, most Linux users tend to just leave the system running indefinitely, making the faster boot time of dubious benefit."
Yeah I only turn off my windows box when it crashes, oh and when I go to work, and sleep, and eat, and watch TV, shower, clean, etc
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action