"Given its stability, most Linux users tend to just leave the system running indefinitely, making the faster boot time of dubious benefit."
Yeah I only turn off my windows box when it crashes, oh and when I go to work, and sleep, and eat, and watch TV, shower, clean, etc
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad