blah blah blah
Blah, Blah, Blah,
Linux will only win when:
-You can actually connect to the internet wirelessly, out of the box, or with either the drivers that come with it or those that come with most wireless adapters.
-Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box.
-Exotic websites (like youtube) work without hours of mucking about (64bit version).
-(most importantly for newbies) you can change settings without having to type stuff into terminal. This is how most help advice comes as of writing
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR