blah blah blah
Blah, Blah, Blah,
Linux will only win when:
-You can actually connect to the internet wirelessly, out of the box, or with either the drivers that come with it or those that come with most wireless adapters.
-Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box.
-Exotic websites (like youtube) work without hours of mucking about (64bit version).
-(most importantly for newbies) you can change settings without having to type stuff into terminal. This is how most help advice comes as of writing
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab