blah blah blah
Blah, Blah, Blah,
Linux will only win when:
-You can actually connect to the internet wirelessly, out of the box, or with either the drivers that come with it or those that come with most wireless adapters.
-Other exotic hardware (like, um Nvidia video cards) works out of the box.
-Exotic websites (like youtube) work without hours of mucking about (64bit version).
-(most importantly for newbies) you can change settings without having to type stuff into terminal. This is how most help advice comes as of writing
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad