Linux Aussie Haters?
"Given its stability, most Linux users tend to just leave the system running indefinitely..."
OK, so Linux users are major contributors to the global warming which will force Australians to flee their beach properties. QED, Linux users hate Australians. Oh, and since global warming will trash the Antartic sea ice, they will also wipe out their cute little bird mascot - the bastards!
Note for literalists: Yes, I know that global warming is a slightly contentious issue here, but the above is meant as a weak attempt at humour. Mind you, their electricity bills shouldn't be that funny. Still need an evil Penguin icon (and an evil Google one).
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND