Couldn't have picked a better target
Even my the lofty standards of the California legislature's windbaggery, Tom Ammiano stands out as a spectacular waste of oxygen. He was a dismal chariman of the SF board of Supervisors, elected and pandering the the shrillest and least representative special interests around.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK