Couldn't have picked a better target
Even my the lofty standards of the California legislature's windbaggery, Tom Ammiano stands out as a spectacular waste of oxygen. He was a dismal chariman of the SF board of Supervisors, elected and pandering the the shrillest and least representative special interests around.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24