Couldn't have picked a better target
Even my the lofty standards of the California legislature's windbaggery, Tom Ammiano stands out as a spectacular waste of oxygen. He was a dismal chariman of the SF board of Supervisors, elected and pandering the the shrillest and least representative special interests around.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series