That's good to hear.
I've been in a class where they were teaching the dangers of social networking to 12 year olds. Some of the answers about what was safe and what wasn't safe to post on the internet were disturbing, but some were encouraging too.
I think IM programs are the real problem here. They leave much less of a paper trail.
There was no info taught on IMing with the class I sat in on.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...