@RE:How do you really protect them?
>Also, if you are worried about your kids knowing more about computors than you befor the age of 18 then you are probably reading the wrong site.
That would be the test.
As soon as they could bypass all the filter software/hacks I had done, they are competent enough to use the internet without said software.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL