@RE:How do you really protect them?
>Also, if you are worried about your kids knowing more about computors than you befor the age of 18 then you are probably reading the wrong site.
That would be the test.
As soon as they could bypass all the filter software/hacks I had done, they are competent enough to use the internet without said software.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities