@RE:How do you really protect them?
>Also, if you are worried about your kids knowing more about computors than you befor the age of 18 then you are probably reading the wrong site.
That would be the test.
As soon as they could bypass all the filter software/hacks I had done, they are competent enough to use the internet without said software.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp