Hot or not?
Much preferred: a woman of 25+, with a mind of her own and a sense of the stuff of life -- someone to listen to and argue with. A good figure is fine, but I'd rather it had a brain attached to it.
I suspect the scope of conversation and mutual understanding with a 15 year old schoolgirl may be somewhat restricted, much like the mental age of the middle-aged men who persue them.
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun