Hot or not?
Much preferred: a woman of 25+, with a mind of her own and a sense of the stuff of life -- someone to listen to and argue with. A good figure is fine, but I'd rather it had a brain attached to it.
I suspect the scope of conversation and mutual understanding with a 15 year old schoolgirl may be somewhat restricted, much like the mental age of the middle-aged men who persue them.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY